MTM Sloping Car Cage
These MTM car cages are designed to be used for transporting dogs in vehicles. They have two sloping sides which is essential to enable the cage to sit right up against the sloping rear seat. These cages unlike other makes have a significant safety feature in that they have two doors ,one on each side of the dog cage, so in the event of a car accident there is always a door to safely remove your pet.
These are the only dog cages manufactured in the UK, all the other cages sold in this country are produced in the Far East and there are huge differences between these and this British made dog crate.
Perhaps the most important being this is the only cage in the world where the manufacturers have the confidence to offer it with a 'Lifetime Guarantee'.
Specification and Features
We thought it worthwhile to detail some of the other benefits of purchasing this MTM fold flat cage:
- These MTM dog cages have been produced here in the UK for over 20 years.
- The design has evolved during this time to ensure that this is simply the best engineered cage on the market and finished to BS ISO 9001:2001 standard.
- The exclusive design has been copyrighted to protect the door and end fastening mechanisms which provide the quickest and most secure way of positive locking.
- This cage folds flat and can be erected in seconds without distortion and is very secure and stable when erected.
- Built with the welfare of the dog in mind, all panels are fully rimmed for strength and hand finished to ensure high quality rounded edges. All springs on the locking mechanism are totally protected from the dog.
- The dog cages are plated with the very latest environmentally friendly, non toxic trivalent zinc finish which has been tested for over 600 hours of salt spray resistance, to ensure durability and resist corrosion.
- Each product has its own ID number and is fully traceable.
- Quality checks are carried out at each stage of the manufacturing process.
- MTM are proud of their green record : all products are made from materials that can be fully recycled as is all waste from the manufacturing process. The packaging is entirely from re-cycled material
- The tray is made from high density polyethylene which is flame retardant and is not carcinogenic, it does not splinter or shard, and has no sharp corners, it is easy to clean and replaceable.
- These dog cages are the choice of knowledgeable and experienced dog people such as veterinary practitioners, dog show exhibitors, dog trainers, breeders groomers, police forces and many charities including Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs.
- All these dog cages come with a 'Lifetime Guarantee' subject to fair wear and tear, MTM will replace any faulty dog crate or component excluding the tray.
All dimensions are Length x Width x Height
- DS1 - 31"L x 22"W x 24"H (795 x 555 x 620mm)
- DS2 - 38"L x 26"W x 28"H (960 x 660 x 700mm)