Ruffwear Roamer Leash
This innovative lead has an elastic core that extends, allowing you to maintain control while your canine companion enjoys a generous range of movement.
Ruff Wear's new and improved Talon Clip™ is strong, secure and ergonomically designed for one-handed clip-in and this great lead can also be worn around the waist, perfect for running or just if you need to keep your hands free.
- Ruff Wear-designed Talon Clip™ is strong and secure
- Talon Clip™ allows for easy, one-handed clip in to collar
- Elastic core expands and contracts, allowing dogs an extra 3 to 4.5 additional feet (0.9 to 1.4 meters)
- Side-release buckle allows for three handle conversions: hand-held, waist worn, or fixed leash (clipped around tree or post)
- Quick-grab traffic handle offers close control
- Made with sturdy 1-inch (25 mm) or 0.75-inch (19 mm) tubular nylon webbing
- Four stylish colours
- Matching Hoopie collar available
Ruffwear Roamer Leash Sizing
Small - 5.5'
Large - 6.5'
Small - 8.5'
Large - 11'
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
|02-Jul-2014||Overall it's very good for running with my dog when there might be livestock about (he's not 100% reliable and might otherwise decide to play with the sheep). Two minor drawbacks. I've got a medium sized dog of just under 20kg (about the size of a Springer or a Beagle) and opted for the larger of t... Read More. Overall it's very good for running with my dog when there might be livestock about (he's not 100% reliable and might otherwise decide to play with the sheep). Two minor drawbacks. I've got a medium sized dog of just under 20kg (about the size of a Springer or a Beagle) and opted for the larger of the two sizes so we'd get a longer line. The smaller size might have been better for him because the collar clip is very big and heavy. Also, the traffic handle is right down by the collar end, which is good for emergencies, but the lead could do with a similar handle halfway up. The lead is too long to leave full length if I'm running on a busy road and a handle halfway up would mean I can get him on a shorter lead without practically holding him by the scruff of the neck. I guess I can always just grab the lead and wrap it round my hand, but a dedicated halfway handle would be even better. Still, I'd recommend this lead.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|