Oster Clipper Blade 15 - Cuts 1.2mm. Ideal when the 10 blade is not smooth enough and a 30 blade is too close on some Setters, Spaniels and Terriers.
- Cutting Length Medium/Close 0.5mm (3/64").
- Often used for clipper work on the face, feet and tail.
- Suitable for Oster Golden A5 Clippers.
- Cutting length 1.2mm Medium/Close.
- Ideal for faces,feet and tail of most breeds.
- Please note these blades are Cryogen-X, to improve their performance.
The Cryogen-X treatment is a tempering process that deep freezes these high-carbonsteel blades to -300 degrees F. Innovative "grooves" have been added to the comb portion to allow for more heat dispersion. The end result is that not only do they start out sharp, they stay sharper longer, requiring less sharpening than conventional blades.
Oster CryogenX blades are the only blade in the industry protected with AgION antimicrobial coating which reduces the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew.
|This product has no reviews yet.|