Oster Clipper Blade 7 - Cuts 3.2mm. Used for very matted dogs that other blades cannot penetrate. It can penetrate the skin so use carefully and pull skin tight to avoid this. Suitable for Oster Golden A5 Clippers.
- Skip Tooth Blade, Cutting Length 1/8" (3.2mm).
- The shortest of the skip tooth blades.
- Cutting length 3.2mm - Medium.
- Used for very matted coats.
- Please note these blades are Cryogen-X, to improve their performance.
The Cryogen-X treatment is a tempering process that deep freezes these high-carbonsteel blades to -300 degrees F. Innovative "grooves" have been added to the comb portion to allow for more heat dispersion. The end result is that not only do they start out sharp, they stay sharper longer, requiring less sharpening than conventional blades.
Oster CryogenX blades are the only blade in the industry protected with AgION antimicrobial coating which reduces the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew.
|This product has no reviews yet.|