If you have an issue with a Solvit item please call Petsafe on 0800 046 1414.
If you have a faulty dog clipper then please call Cox & Ritchey who support all our clipper sales under your warranty on the following number 01207 523177 For all other products please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this returns policy applies to customers irrespective of your geographical location. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of receipt of the product;
- the returned product is unused,( i.e. dog ramp must not have been used or have any scratches on it, clipper blades must not have been used) in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- If returning dog coats please ensure they are doggy hair free!
- Cat flaps must not have been used with no cat hairs and/or scratches on the flap
- Booster seats should be totally dog hair free so please check before sending back
- Dog harnesses that have been tried on must be dog hair free
- If there is evidence of use then we reserve the right to deduct a small charge to cover the loss of value of the item
- Please include a note saying the reason for the return and your name and order number.
- You will be responsible to the cost of returning the item.
- Please return faulty items using 2nd class recorded delivery only(We will not pay for any other types of returns)
If you want to return an item to us as you have changed your mind or it isn't as you expected then you must contact us within 7 days of receipt, once the item is back with us and has been checked we can then issue a refund. Please note that items should be returned in the original packaging and in a resaleable condition otherwise we reserve the right to charge to re-package the goods.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must first contact us for a returns number, and then return the item(s) to Easy Animal as instructed by our sales staff.
Anyone returning items without first contacting Easy Animal for a returns authorisation number does so at their own risk.
If your order appears to be damaged upon arrival then we would ask you not to sign for this and ask the driver to return this to us.
If a parcel is returned to us undelivered because of failure to collect or rearrange delivery with either the post office or courier, a re-delivery charge is payable to us before we will resend your package.
Unfortunately we cannot pay for returns costs on items sent internationally.