When you are looking to get a dog onto a bed the bedside ramp is ideal to provide a nice gradual incline. Sometimes dogs just don’t feel confident on steps and this is a good solution for nervous dogs.
The Solvit Wood Bedside Ramp is an attractive, effortless way to reach even the tallest beds. The Bedside Ramp is the perfect solution for pets unable or unwilling to use stairs to access a bed. Long enough to provide a gentle climbing angle, the Bedside Ramp is still compact enough to fit alongside a bed.
The top landing area is generously sized, so your pet will feel confident moving to and from the bed, and the 25” height allows easy access to taller beds. A ribbed carpet surface provides sure footing for your pet. The rich, cherry stain and attractive styling complement any décor beautifully. The Solvit Bedside Ramp can be easily assembled in about fifteen minutes and cleaned with wood polish and carpet cleaner.
The ramp is rated to support 120 lbs and is covered by Solvit’s Lifetime Warranty.
Overall product dimensions: 70”L x 16”W x 25”H.
For pets needing help to access a bed
- Perfect for pets unable or unwilling to use stairs
- 25” high platform allows pets to reach taller beds
- Long enough to provide a gentle climbing angle but still fit alongside a bed
- Generous landing area at top of ramp provides confidence in moving to and from bed
- Ribbed carpet walking surface provides a sure footing
- Real wood and rich cherry finish make this complement any bedroom decor
- Recommended for any size pet up to 120 lbs
- Assembles easily in about 15 minutes - 70”L x 16”W x 25”H
- Cleans with wood polish and carpet cleaner
- Lifetime Warranty
|Fabric & Size||No|
|This product has no reviews yet.|